NiDB must be installed on CentOS 8 (stream or regular). To install, follow these instructions.
- Install FSL (required for MRI qc module) https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FslInstallation
- Install firejail (required for minipipeline module) https://firejail.wordpress.com/
- Enable ImageMagick repository: yum
- Download most recent nidb .rpm from github: https://github.com/gbook/nidb/releases
- Install .rpm:
yum --nogpgcheck localinstall nidb-xxxx.x.xx-1.el8.x86_64.rpm
- Prepare MariaDB using the following commands
bash$ sudo mysql_secure_installation Enter current password for root (enter for none): Change the root password? [Y/n] n Remove anonymous users? [Y/n] Y Disallow root login remotely? [Y/n] Y Remove test database and access to it? [Y/n] Y Reload privilege tables now? [Y/n] Y
- Launch firefox from the server on which you’ve installed nidb. Go to http://localhost/setup.php and follow the instructions.